Looking for a part-time Production Assistant to work out of our studio in the East Village, NYC. You'd be involved in assembly and testing of modules, shipment of completed devices, as well as troubleshooting and assisting with repairs. Experience with electronics and soldering is a must. Familiarity with Eurorack systems a plus.
There’s no windows but we're a chill caffeine-loving group with good tunes always playing.
- Self-motivated and organized
- Excellent communicator IRL and URL
- Problem solver
- Efficiency minded
- High attention to detail, specifically aesthetically & mechanically
- Electronics manufacturing experience (including DIY)
- Dexterity with hand & small power tools
- Fluency with on/offline tools for organization & task management
- Self-directed work environments (freelancing a plus)
Work Tasks Include- Manual assembly and testing of modules
- Managing components and stock
- Basic soldering (assisting with repairs)
- Direct sales shipping
Part time: 20 – 25 hours per week
Flexible vacation periods
3 month paid trial period
Please send your resume with a brief note about who you are and why you're interested.
Applications will be open until April 30.
Email >> firstname.lastname@example.org