Looking for a Production Assistant & Customer Support coordinator. This is a part-time role in NE Los Angeles, CA. You'd be involved with production from component inventory through to shipment of finished instruments, as well as fielding requests for technical support. Experience with electronics is a plus but not a requirement.
- Analytic problem solver
- High attention to detail
- Good communicator (including email etiquette)
- Gives and receives critique well
- Values a methodical approach & documents processes
- Manufacturing experience a positive (need not be electronics specific)
- Self-directed work environment (freelancing a plus)
- Electronics knowledge (very basic understanding required, diy/commercial experience a plus)
- Customer service / support experience
Work Tasks Include
- Manual assembly (mechanical only)
- Responding to service queries & coordinating repairs
- Managing inventory
- Quality Control & Testing
- Direct sales shipping
- Communicating with suppliers & distributors
Tell us more about any experience with
- Electronics design
- Software development
- 3D design & manufacturing
- Graphic Design
- Technical writing
- Office management
Part time: 2 days per week (flexible days)
Flexible vacation periods
North East LA location. 1 day on-site, 1 day remote. Potential for full-remote in future.
3 month trial period.
Starting pay rate: $27/hour
This role can be ongoing on a part-time basis, but also has room to grow into a senior position for the right candidate. Full-time / salary options could be discussed in the future.
People from diverse and historically underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. At this time however, our workspace is not wheelchair accessible.
Role preferably begins in early August.
Please send your resume (1-page) with a brief note (max 3 paragraphs) about why you're interested, and when you could start. Please include any relevant portfolio work as links only.
Applications will be open until end of July 26, 2023.
Email >> email@example.com