Looking for a Production Assistant driven to become our Production Manager. This is a part-time role based out of our studio in the East Village, NYC. You'd be involved from initial ordering of components right through to shipment of completed devices. Experience with electronics is a plus but not a requirement.
- Problem solver
- Efficiency minded
- High attention to detail, specifically aesthetically & mechanically
- Good communicator
- Competent w computers / good email etiquette
- Working knowledge of standard office-style programs
- Manufacturing experience a positive (need not be electronics specific)
- Self-directed work environment (freelancing a plus)
- Electronics knowledge (very basic understanding required, diy/commercial experience a plus)
Work Tasks Include
- Managing inventory
- Scheduling production orders
- Communicating with suppliers & distributors
- Manual assembly
- General office tasks
- Direct sales shipping
Part time: 2.5 to 3 days per week
Flexible vacation periods
3 month trial period, 12 month contract, with potential for renewal.
This role has room to grow into a managerial position for the right candidate.
Please send your resume with a brief note about who you are and your background.
Applications will be open until June 3.
Email >> firstname.lastname@example.org